The 5th Annual Womb Wellness Women’s Conference & Men's Wellness Seminars -
Wholistic Lifestyle Center, Ellenwood, GA 30294
Ellenwood, GA 30294
Friday, October 19th, Saturday, October 20th, 2011
Are you seeking Womb Wellness & Good Health?
Have you regret over the ways that you have treated your womb?
Do you desire a community of women that are committed to changing, healing, and transforming their Womb health & Life?
Are you ready, right now, to have all of this "just be over" and begin your new Life, right now?
This is your place, the place that you seek!
A place of healing & transformation…
A place of comfort, love, renewal, release,
acceptance and joy!
Accept this invitation for you! That place deep within that desires to be free, and creative and truly live!
Join us for this 2 day transformative seminar and begin your Life anew!
We are going to have womb exercises, womb yoga, womb ceremony...we’ll have a authentic sweat lodge .
We will pray, play, create, sing, release, dance, support, love, shop, eat, heal, wear white, and be joyous!
We will use Reiki, Massage, Visualization, Kinesiology, Chanting, Self-exploration, Spiritual release and Loving ourselves.
Eshe Faizah The Herb Lady has teamed up with an expert group of gifted natural healers to lovingly lift you onto your healing journey to Wholeness & Womb Wellness.
This is your healing event! Register Now!
What You Can Expect at The IFFWWWC..
· Learn to listen, identify, & begin to trust your “inner guide voice”.
· Learn and practice an effective mediation that can assist you in your healing.
· Understand your bodies communication system with you.
· Learn to use special journaling to assist your healing.
· Experience cleansing foods & herbs to jumpstart your womb healing and transformation.
· Find , be & join with others of like mind in that sacred space that will assist in your womb healing and transformation.
· Understand and set goals in every aspect of your healing journey.
· Understand who “you” really are.
Have healing good fun
Your Healing personal registration:
(404) 244~5565 or go to http://www.fibroidfreewomb.com and click on your registration type...